- If you are located in the European Economic Area (“EEA”), Switzerland or the UK (together, the “European Region”) or Rest of the World, Associated Talent Limited (a UK company) is responsible for your personal data.
- If you are located in the US, Associated Talent Inc. (a US company) is the controller responsible for your personal data.
1. The types of personal data we use
We collect the following types of information:
- Registration and account information. We collect information from you when you register with Grail, such as your phone number, email address, mailing address, and information about your social media accounts
- Activity with Grail Talent. When you receive bookings, we collect your activity on your bookings for the purposes of keeping track of your bookings and confirming your earnings
- Communications with us. When you contact us, for example by email or phone, we may record your interactions, comments and opinions.
2. How do we use your personal data
We use your personal data for our legitimate interests to allow us to register Creators to Grail talent, and to contact you and provide you with support. Where applicable, we also use your personal data in this way to perform our contract with you. We also use your personal data where it is in our legitimate interests to do so for verification and risk management purposes and to prevent and respond to abuse, fraud, illegal activity and other potentially harmful content. We will process your personal data for our legitimate interests to optimize and improve the features and functionality of Grail Talent. We may use your information to send you information about our events, announcements, promotions or other marketing campaigns to ensure you can be timely notified of any developments and improvements we have made for Grail Talent. (We will obtain your consent to send you messages where required by law.)
3. How we share your personal data
We may share your personal data with the following:
- Creators and/or Brands. If you choose to work with Grail Talent we will use your data to match you with Creators or Brands
- Service providers that perform services for us or on our behalf, which may include providing professional services, such as legal and accounting services, mailing, email or chat services, fraud prevention, web hosting, or providing analytic services.
- Law enforcement, the courts, or other regulatory or public authorities if we believe this is necessary to comply with law, to protect the vital interests of any person, or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- Purchasers and third parties in connection with a business transaction: your personal data may be disclosed to third parties in connection with a transaction, such as a merger, sale of assets or shares, reorganisation, financing, change of control or acquisition of all or a portion of our business.
4. How we store and retain your information
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal data, we will either delete or anonymize it or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal data has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal data and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
5. Your data protection rights
- If you wish to access, correct, update or request deletion of your personal data, you can do so at any time by contacting us using the contact details provided under the “How to contact us” heading below.
- In addition, you can object to processing of your personal data, ask us to restrict processing of your personal data or request portability of your personal data. Again, you can exercise these rights by contacting us using the contact details provided under the “How to contact us” heading below.
- Similarly, if we have collected and process your personal data with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal data conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You have the right to complain to the relevant data protection authority, namely the Irish Data Protection Commission if you are in the EEA, or the UK Data Protection Commission if you are in the UK.
6. Security of your personal data
8. How to contact us
If you have any questions or concerns about our use of your personal data, contact us using the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.